Rispoli Law, PLLC Legal Scholarship
The legal field often gets a bad rap in today’s world; however, at Rispoli Law, PLLC, we know that the majority of attorneys, paralegals, court reporters, and others working in the legal profession have dedicated their lives to helping those often in some of their greatest times of need.
Whether it be defending the rights of the accused, or helping sort civil matters in a just way, the legal profession has an important role to play in today’s society. And we know how important it is to help future generations uphold this same diligence to justice. That is why, Rispoli Law PLLC is offering a $1000 scholarship to an undergraduate student working towards becoming a legal professional -- be it an attorney, paralegal, court reporter, etc.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States seeking posts graduate employment in the legal field. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be interested in joining the legal profession.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a pivotal moment that made you want to join the legal field in pursuit of criminal or civil justice.
- Since this time, what have you done progress your pursuit?
- Outside of a degree, in what ways will your education help better prepare you for a role in the legal field?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000-word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: January 15, 2020
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: February 2019
Scholarship Amount: $1000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to: