WHY CHOOSE RISPOLI LAW TO REPRESENT YOU IN ARIZONA?
It is Time to Put an End to Nursing Home Abuse
Never blame yourself for failing to do a paid caregiver's job to protect your loved one. But you can take these steps to minimize the risk of abuse in a nursing home. But if you think nursing home abuse has occurred, please call us. Types of abuse include:
- Bed sores
- Pressure wounds
- Pressure sores
- Decubitus ulcers
- Failure to diagnose or properly treat infections including:
- Urinary tract infections
- Clostridium difficile
- Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Falls, including injuries caused by those falls such as:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Fractures (hip, shoulder, leg, arm)
- Physical, psychological, financial and sexual abuse
- Elopement / Wandering
- Mismanagement of medication administration
- Failure to abide by a physician's orders
- Negligent credentialing and hiring of staff
- Wrongful death caused by one or more of these issues listed above
You Don't Want a Handout, You Want Justice. We Know and We Will Help. Call us at (602) 412-5575.
Get Free Consultation
A Personal Injury Attorney in Phoenix
It might not feel very fair to endure painful injuries because of the wrongful act of another person. As adults, we have a basic duty of care to one another. In other words, people have a legal obligation to exercise caution, and reasonable care, while performing an act that could potentially cause harm to another person. When a nursing home, job site, medical professional, driver, premises owner, manufacturer, or other party fails to adhere to this duty, and an injury happens, a personal injury claim or lawsuit might ensue. To find out if you have grounds for a claim or lawsuit, call a personal injury attorneys today.
When a person or company has breached this duty of care, the victim may have the legal right to pursue compensation. At Rispoli Law, PLLC, we have been helping injured victims recover maximum damages that assist in reimbursing their financial losses while providing relief for their stressors. Guided by decades of experience and driven by a passion to get justice, our personal injury attorneys are known for their resilient determination to get results.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Fight For
As a Phoenix personal injury attorney, our firm represents clients who have been involved in a number of different matters, including:
- Truck accidents
- Car accidents
- Bike accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and falls
- Near drownings
- Animal attacks
- Amusement park accidents
- Premise liability accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Underinsured or uninsured motorist accidents
- Injuries from an act of violence
- + More
Why File a Personal Injury Claim
No amount of compensation can take away your injuries, emotional grievance, and other personal losses. However, when liability is involved, you may be able to file a personal injury claim that pays for your medical expenses and reimburses you for any lost wages, property damage, or other financial costs.
If your injury was serious, it is advisable to talk with a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. While many of these cases are relatively simple to settle, some are extremely complex and will take a certain amount of patience, skill, and determination. Regardless of how complex your case may be, time is of the essence. There is far too much at stake not to take action to protect your rights and future. Call a personal injury attorney now.
What to Expect During the Process
When you have a legal advocate on your side, you can feel confident in knowing he or she will explain to you what you can expect from the very beginning. The following is a simplified version of the steps that may be taken.
- You and your attorney will review the case and agree to form a client-attorney relationship.
- Your attorney and the law firm's team will investigate the injury or accident to determine what happen, and who is liable.
- The full extent of your injuries may be assessed using your medical records.
- Expert witnesses, investigators, and witnesses to the accident may be called upon.
- The attorney will build a claim based on the evidence.
- Negotiations with insurance adjusters may begin. If these fail, and maximum compensation is not recovered, an attorney may take your case to court.
The Cost of Filing a Personal Injury Claim
A Rispoli Law, PLLC, we take 99% of all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis which means you pay no up front fees to represent you. Only if we recover compensation, will you owe us anything. Your first consultation with a personal injury attorney is free. Contact us now.